- The big news for me is that I shall be running the first public-run convention game of Goblinoid Games' / Pacesetter's newly released horror RPG Cryptworld! The adventure is one I've custom written specifically for Con on the Cob, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how the players handle "Condition Critical." Let's just say **I** was creeped out when I was writing it. I can only imagine what it'll be like for the players on the other side of the table! Plus, I'll be running a game of Timemaster as well, so anyone who thinks they have what it takes to police the timestream should hop on their chronoscooter and stop by!
- Lest you think I'm ignoring all things Mutant Future, think again! Post-apocalyptic adventures await as I bring my ever-popular scenario "Dead in the Water" to Con on the Cob. And will there be Thundarr the Barbarian? Demon Dogs, YES, there will be Thundarr the Barbarian! (Run on Saturday morning, no less!)
- There are a whole host of folks from the blogs and interwebs that I plan on meeting for the first time and/or gaming with. You know who you are. Anyone want to get together for some unscheduled afterhours games should track me down. And, yes, I'll be happy to GM a "demand performance" for your group!
- Do I have swag for my players? Damn skippy I have swag for my players. Folks who play in my games always get some great goodies, and I've been stockpiling some awesome giveaways to folks who show up to play. Plus Dan Proctor was kind enough to send me some Pacesetter Action Table Cards for folks who play in Cryptworld or Timemaster! Grab a seat at my table, have some fun, and get keen stuff! (If you can't make it to the con, grab some cards for your own games. They're crazy useful and very cool!)
- And, as mentioned, I'll be posting each day I'm there. So be sure to stay tuned next week for news, updates, photos, coverage, and tales of adventure!
More Free Sword and Planet PDF Goodness With The “Coffin of Life and Death”, From The April 1948 issue of Fantastic Adventures magazine And Its Connection To The Post Apocalyptic Mars Stars Without Number Campaign - * Download Right OverHERE The April 1948 issue of Fantastic Adventures featured a story that I ran across a couple of months ago on the Marooned on ...